Classic & Cultural Tour | 08 Days
LIFETIME EXPERIENCE IN SRI LANKA
This exclusive 8-day journey is thoughtfully planned with a great balance of city and beach time, nature and wildlife, and history and culture. In welcoming hotels and resorts, you may enjoy the benefits of the heartfelt Sri Lankan hospitality. Sri Lanka is renowned as a perfect travel destination since it has everything a traveler could really desire, including beaches, mountains, historical monuments, wildlife, and diverse culture. Your English-speaking tourist guide, who is well-versed in all facets of this incredible country, will take you to a number of fascinating and interesting locations and impart his knowledge of Sri Lankan history and culture. Because of this, we are confident that your vacation will be exciting, fulfilling holiday and wonderful memories for a lifetime.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Golden Cave Temple
- Temple of Tooth Relic and Kandy city tour
- Tea Plantations and Waterfalls
- Spectacular Train journey
- Nine Arch Bridge and Mini Adam's Peak
- Yala National Park 4x4 Jeep Safari
- Stilt fisherman, Galle Fort and Turtle Hatchery
- Bentota beach and Madu River safari
- Colombo highlights and shopping tour.
DAY 01 | AIRPORT PICKUP /NEGAMBO
AYUBOWAN-! Welcome to Sri Lanka, a country unlike any other. During your 7 days of explorations with a local expert, you will have the chance to experience the country’s historical and cultural centers, lush green tea estates and waterfalls in the hills, the best wildlife, soft adventure opportunities, and stunning golden sand and remote beaches.
You will be met by your tour guide at Colombo CMB airport, and you will be driven to your hotel. (Can also be picked up from any hotel in Colombo or Negombo.) The first destination will be the seaside town of Negombo, which has long been regarded as Sri Lanka’s most well-liked beach and is famous for its cuisine, entertainment, and golden sand beach.
OVERNIGHT STAY : COZY SEA FRONT HOTEL AT NEGAMBO
- Arrival to Sri Lanka, Colombo (Katunayaka) International Airport
- Greetings by BH Lanka Airport representative
- Proceed to Negombo
- Check into Deluxe Sea view Hotel in Negombo
- Walking on sea side streets
- Relax at the beach and pool of your hotel
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS :
- STANDARD HOTELS (3 STAR)| REGAL RESEAU HOTEL & SPA OR SIMILAR
- DELUXE HOTELS (4 STAR) | ARIA LAGOON HOTEL OR SIMILAR
- SUPERIOR HOTELS (5 STAR) | HERITANCE NEGAMBO OR SIMILAR
DAY 02 | ELEPHANT FOUNDATION / VILLAGE TOUR / SIGIRIYA FORTRESS
After a delicious breakfast and a hot cup of Sri Lankan tea or coffee, you will take a magnificent drive through the breathtaking Sri Lankan countryside in the region of Dambulla city, which stands as the geographic center of the island’s cultural triangle. You will stop at the Millennium Elephant Foundation en route to Dambulla. Take a chance to cuddle them, feed them, and bathe them in the nearby river.
Upon arrival to Dambulla, you’ll enjoy a wonderful cultural village tour while exploring the beautiful countryside. It will start with a Tuk-Tuk ride towards the farmer’s house where you will enjoy the typical sri Lankan country side hospitality. Thereafter, you will have a canoeing boat ride across the lake to capture the beautiful scenery of Sigiriya. Finally it will end with a cart ride through the lush green rural village.
Afternoon, you will visit Sigiriya Lion Rock since it’s the best time the sun sets most beautifully. The historic rock fortress of Sigiriya is situated close to Dambulla. On top of this rock, King Kasyapa (477–495 BC) built his palace, which was covered in vibrant frescoes on both sides. Sigiriya, one of the best preserved archeological sites from ancient civilization is now a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE. In fact, in order to access the top of Sigiriya, you must ascend a succession of constricted staircases. You’ll discover several remarkable frescoes along the way, as well as a pair of colossal lion paws carved from the bedrock.
OVERNIGHT STAY : NATURE-FRIENDLY RESORT AT SIGIRIYA
- After breakfast proceed towards Dambulla
- En-route to Dambulla, visit a Millennium Elephant Foundation
- Afternoon, Enjoy Cultural Village Tour (Bullock Cart Ride, Canoeing Boat Ride, Tuk-tuk Ride, Lunch at Farmer’s House)– Included in the Package
- In the evening, visit a world Famous Sigiriya rock fortress (UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE) and capture the Sunset.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS :
- STANDARD HOTELS (3 STAR)| SIGIRI ASNA NATURE RESORT OR SIMILAR
- DELUXE HOTELS (4 STAR) | HOTEL SIGIRIYA OR SIMILAR
- SUPERIOR HOTELS (5 STAR) | AMAYA LAKE DAMBULLA OR SIMILAR
DAY 03 | GOLDEN CAVE TEMPLE / HISTORIC KANDY / CULTURAL SHOW
After breakfast visit the Golden Buddha Statue and the Royal Cave Temple. The largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka is located in Dambulla. Beginning with the first century B.C., many kings have treasured it. Five cave temples on the rock, which climb 160 meters above the plains below, contain some of the most exceptional and important historical artwork. You will then head to the Matale Spice Garden.
Kandy is the last kingdom of the Sinhalese. It is situated on a plateau surrounded by mountains that are home to bio diverse rainforests and tea plantations. Kandy is also famous for its sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
Afternoon, you’ll enjoy a walk around Kandy’s busy city center, including a tour of the Central Market, Kandy Lake. Afternoon strolls through Kandy’s bustling city center, including a visit to the Central Market, are included. Next, you’ll take part in a cultural dance performance that draws inspired by Sri Lankan arts, traditional dance, and cultural heritage.
OVERNIGHT STAY : COZY MOUNT VIEW HOTEL AT KANDY
- Early in the morning, the Pidurangala rock hike (Optional activity)
- After breakfast proceed toward Kandy
- En route to Kandy, visit a Royal Cave Temple
- Visit Matale Spice Garden– Included in the Package
- Visit the Temple of Tooth Relic and Kandy viewpoint
- Enjoy a walk around Kandy City Center
- Engage traditional Dance and Cultural Heritage– Included in the Package
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS :
- STANDARD HOTELS (3 STAR)| RANDHOLEE RESORT & SPA OR SIMILAR
- DELUXE HOTELS (4 STAR) | HOTEL TOPAZ OR SIMILAR
- SUPERIOR HOTELS (5 STAR) | THE GOLDEN CROWN HOTEL OR SIMILAR
DAY 04 | ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDEN/ HILL COUNTRY TEA PLANTATION
The morning Visit a gem museum in the morning for a tour and to learn more about the most prestigious and well-known gems and jewelry of Sri Lanka.
Your next stop is the Peradeniya Royal botanical garden which is known for being one of all Asia’s high biological gardens. Its spirited and wealthy diversity of flora and fauna may be a heaven of the many natural wonders. Explore the land of the garden that has over 240 species of plants, three hundred totally different species of orchids, an imposing avenue of royal palms, and Sri Lanka’s longest river the Mahaweli that flows beside the garden. It’s an exquisite chance for nature lovers.
Thereafter, you’ll experience a great journey through the tea region of Nuwara Eliya as you take in the beautiful scenery of the mountains, waterfalls, and lush green tea estates. It is frequently referred to as “Little England”, because so many of the city’s structures date back to the British colonial era, such as the Queen’s Cottage, the General’s House, the Grand Hotel, the Hill Club, and the Town Post Office. This wonderful city includes a cool climate all year round thanks to its mountainous location. Visit a tea plantation and explore the chilly and foggy hills that host lush inexperienced blankets of tea plantations. Make sure to cap off your factory tour in style with a cup of tea that has been expertly prepared.
Upon arrival to Nuwara eliya you could spend your free time in the afternoon to you could spend your free time walking through Nuwara Eliya city center and the vegetable and fruit market. Try some snacks around lanes filled with ‘cultural eats’, street-food possibilities, and bustling local eateries.
OVERNIGHT STAY : COZY MOUNT VIEW HOTEL AT NUWARA ELIYA
- After breakfast proceed toward Nuwara Eliya
- En route to Nuwara Eliya, visit a gem museum -Included in the Package
- Visit Royal Botanical Garden
- Visit Tea Factory -Included in the Package
- Evening, walk around the Nuwara Eliya City Tour (Vegetable & Fruit Market)
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS :
- STANDARD HOTELS (3 STAR)| HEAVEN SEVEN HOTEL OR SIMILAR
- DELUXE HOTELS (4 STAR) | THE LYNDEN GROVE OR SIMILAR
- SUPERIOR HOTELS (5 STAR) | GALWAY HEIGHTS HOTEL OR SIMILAR
DAY 05 | TRAIN JOURNEY INTO THE MOUNTAINS / ELLA VILLAGE
In the morning, take a spectacular train journey from Nanu-Oya station to Badulla. It’s called one of the foremost picturesque hill country train journeys in the world..
Ella is in a fantastic, eco-friendly location and is hence everyone’s favorite hill country village. The Nine Arch Bridge, a popular tourist attraction in Ella, was constructed entirely out of solid rocks, bricks, and cement, without the use of any steel at all. Ella is a fantastic location for hiking and trekking, and its most well-known journey is up “Little Adam’s Peak.” You may chill in the village center at night, where there are lots of restaurants, pubs, and entertainment. Ella is a breathtaking location that anyone who is visiting Sri Lanka should not miss out on.
Afterward continue your journey toward Yala national park, the biggest and most diversified national park in southeast Sri Lanka.
OVERNIGHT STAY : COZY SAFARI TRANSIT RESORT THISSAMAHARAMA
- After breakfast enjoy a train journey from Nanu-Oya to Ella– Included in the Package
- Explore the Ella village
- Visit the Nine Arch Bridge– Included in the Package
- Walking to the top of Mini Adam’s Peak– Included in the Package
- En route to Yala, visit the Ravana waterfall.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS :
- STANDARD HOTELS (3 STAR)| HOTEL TAMARIND TREE OR SIMILAR
- DELUXE HOTELS (4 STAR) | CHAARYA RESORT & SPA OR SIMILAR
- SUPERIOR HOTELS (5 STAR) | CINNAMON WILD YALA OR SIMILAR
DAY 06 | YALA NATIONAL PARK WILDLIFE GAME DRIVE / BEACH RELAX
Early morning when it still cool and windy out there, enjoy wildlife game drive. Yala is actually treated as two separate parks because it is tricky to cross the river to get to the other side. Two sections make up Yala National Park. The Park’s impressive variety of wildlife, which features sloth bears, leopards, and a wide variety of colorful birds, spans a range of various environments. Take a 4×4 Jeep ride to search for crocodiles patrolling the river, leopards hanging on trees, or wild baby elephants playing around and drinking water.
After breakfast, you will be heading to Mirissa/Weligama in the morning while taking the magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. You have finally arrived famous Sri Lanka’s beachside after an incredible journey through mountains and waterfalls. Weligama previously a well-kept secret, is a lovely sandy beach, but more restaurants and bars are now welcoming tourists. White sand beaches and coconut palms that grow right up from the water’s edge give the appearance of a postcard-perfect tropical beach. Once you arrive at your hotel, you could grab a towel and head to the beach to relax while enjoying a cool beer or cocktail under a beach umbrella.
OVERNIGHT STAY : BEACH RESORT AT DIKWELLA
- Early morning jeep safari at yala national park
- After breakfast proceed toward Mirissa.
- Hummanaya Natural blowhole
- Check-in Hotel and Relaxing on the Beach
- Enjoy the Water Sports activities (Optional activities) (Whale Watching, Jet Skiing, Snorkeling, Diving, Surfing, Fishing)
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS :
- STANDARD HOTELS (3 STAR)| TWENTY-TWO WELIGAMBAY OR SIMILAR
- DELUXE HOTELS (4 STAR) | DICKWELLA RESORT AND SPA OR SIMILAR
- SUPERIOR HOTELS (5 STAR) | RADISSON BLU OR SIMILAR
DAY 07 | WHALE WATCHING / GALLE FORT / TURTLE HATCHERY
Early in the morning, hit back to the stunning golden sandy beach, and jump into the boat for an amazing voyage out to sea to discover blue whales and dolphins. Mirissa is one of the best spots in the world to see the biggest creature on the planet. Please note that whale watching is a Season activity.
After that, your tour guide will drive you to Galle, a city well-known for its Fort, along the southwest coast. It is the point where classical British and Dutch architecture interacts with a tropical environment, creating a great atmosphere of beauty. Historical Galle Lighthouse stands proudly on the southeast point of the fort. You’ll spend the afternoon at a turtle hatchery center where young turtles are trained to swim for the first time and injured adults are rehabilitated and released back into the wild.Sea turtles are an endangered species, so local and international volunteers are battling to protect the sea turtle.
OVERNIGHT STAY : BEACH RESORT AT BENTOTA
- After breakfast proceed toward Galle
- Early morning enjoy the Whale Watching Boat Ride (Seasonal Activity)
- En route to Galle, Capture the Stilt fishermen
- Visit a World-famous Galle Fort & nearby popular places– Included in the Package
- Visit a Turtle Hatchery Center– Included in the Package
- Evening, enjoy a Boat Ride in Madu River & Fish Foot therapy.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS :
- STANDARD HOTELS (3 STAR)| THE PALMS HOTEL BERUWALA OR SIMILAR
- DELUXE HOTELS (4 STAR) | CINNAMON BEY BERUWALA OR SIMILAR
- SUPERIOR HOTELS (5 STAR) | THE EDEN BERUWALA OR SIMILAR
DAY 08 | COLOMBO CITY TOUR / AIRPORT OR HOTEL DROP-OFF
After breakfast, you’ll travel to Colombo, the country’s capital city, which has a fascinating past dating back to the fifth century. The Colombo main hub of the port city had a significant role in the East-West maritime trade even in ancient. Today, it has developed into a busy, modern town with a unique vibe. Locals and visitors are pulled to busy streets, restaurants, and modern shopping malls.
You have the chance to explore Colombo’s most famous locations, including the Red Mosque, the Gangarama Temple, Independent Square, and others. You might have plans to stop by a most famous restaurant in Colombo with a stellar reputation to end your journey with an unforgettable meal.
We’ll then drop you off at the airport in time for your return flight, or you may choose to extend your holiday and relax in a cozy beach resort in Bentota or Negombo.
- After breakfast proceed toward Colombo
- Visit all the highlighted places in the city.– Included in the Package
- Enjoy a walk around Colombo City Center
- Shopping tour in colombo.
- Time to say Good Bye!